If your answers made you realize it’s time to
- feel more fulfilled in your work, and life as a whole
- take the lead and influence things you care about or
- get involved in making a bigger difference in the world…
but you’re reluctant to make a move until you have a plan… then:
You are not only a high-achiever, but a smart one, too!
SO … if you replied “yes!” to 4 or more questions on the New Directions quiz, then you qualify for a special opportunity:
my gift of a private one-to-one complimentary consultation to explore what’s ahead:
with me, by telephone or Skype
Completely FREE for a limited time ($400 value)
Set it up now via my online scheduler at:
NOTE: Even if we never talk again after this session, we will examine your current situation and
determine what you need most to get where you want to go – and the best next action to take!
Then you can make a solid decision for yourself.
Most people spend more time planning a vacation than they do designing a life!
Hi there, I’m Dolly Garlo, and if you’re considering a new direction, I’ve been where you are. Here’s the true story I said I’d tell you:
I call it The Path of Professional Evolution. The one that brings you to a place of career mastery from following the rules, jumping through hoops, working hard, paying your dues and sacrificing other interests.
Having gotten there, you know what you’re doing, you’re good at it, you’ve made good money and invested it, did all the right things and… there’s… something… else… but what?
You’re ready for more: the transformation that includes more living your life, more meaningful work, more leadership and influence to make the world a better place – just like you intended when you started out! Maybe you lost track of that and it’s finally time to further pursue that journey.
When you reach that “Age of Mastery,” your hard work gives you the opportunity to share your unique brilliance in ways that mean the most to you, and to live more of the life you’ve worked so hard to get to.
A Little Bit About Me
I am the daughter of refugees from WWII. With their encouragement and support, I went from registered nurse to attorney, and built a successful health care law firm. While I was working so hard, both my parents got sick. During that time, I had the opportunity to create a new public nature preserve as a legacy to my family and contribution to future generations in the community. When my mother passed on, the promise I made her – to live my life as fully as possible, in ways she was not able to – remained heavy on my heart. So to fulfill it, I sold my law practice to transition into a new calling that better fits all my skills, talents and interests. AND so I could become more engaged with the people I care about and the environmental and humanitarian involvements important to me.
Getting there was not without its struggles, but each challenge opened the door for an opportunity:
- FROM feeling frustrated in a profession that no longer fit TO new great work on my own terms doing what I most enjoy
- FROM burying both my parents TO creating a legacy that lives on and positively impacts a lot of people
- FROM the pain of a difficult divorce (oh, yes, and then there’s that!) TO finding the love of my life
- FROM feeling lost and moving around the country TO living in my personal paradise, significant new community involvements and pursuing my passions
- FROM wondering how to manage a 300+ acre working family farm TO creating a sustainable positive difference that others will carry on and other legacy-level activities
How Do I Know What You Might Need?
I just wish I’d had a roadmap for figuring it all out with less financial cost and heartache. Different programs and advisors, uncovering the unknowns, took time, energy and money – some of it without the results I’d hoped for. I got the information, but would have benefited from the guidance and support to put it all in place more quickly. So, I created the system I needed and now use with my clients. I know the shortcuts, and know that you can create the sort of evolution you dream about for your life, too!
So What’s Next For You?
If you had a roadmap for your new journey, where would you go and what would you include?
Now is the time to start designing it, so you can smoothly step into it.
With all your accomplishments, having focused on everyone and everything else this is the time to focus on you! There is so much more available to you – IF you are clear about where you want to go and have a plan to get there, and feel the confidence that comes from feeling prepared!
I know for sure – to the very core of my heart and soul – that you have a unique brilliance, an important reason for being here to impact people, places and things as only you can. You have important things to attend to and create in ways that bring you great satisfaction. It’s about making the contributions only you can make with your unique brilliance, from a place of true joy.
THAT is true inspired living, leadership and legacy.
- Long to leave a position you currently hold… to step into a new role that is more interesting
- Want to engage in greater leadership, or to exercise more influence… to advocate for what you care about or impact something you see under-served or underdeveloped…
- Wish to finally pursue more of your own personal interests, things you set aside or have yet to discover
- Want to sell your interest in a business, translate your skills and experience into a new area of focus and take on a new challenge that is more meaningful to you…
- Would enjoy serving on a corporate or nonprofit board of directors, or even run for office, and contribute your expertise to shape something and serve a bigger community interest
- Contemplate starting your own small business or a consulting practice in an area that would give you more joy or satisfaction, working virtually or online so you can travel and work when and where you want and on your own terms…
Those are all things I have helped my clients do. I don’t know precisely what it will look like for you, but I know how to help you find it. That’s what I’m good at. Yours will be a one-of-a-kind, customized, wild and precious, exceptional life. So…
If you realize it’s time to start redesigning your life after working so hard for so long…
Then, a New Directions Discovery Session may be your next best move to gain some clarity on what lies ahead for you now, and how best to get there.
What I know for sure is that there IS more… and there’s a way to pull it together quickly!
Let’s discuss it in a
Click here for my online scheduler:
Completely FREE for a limited time ($400 value)
Here’s how it works: in this session, we’ll discuss your preferred interests and activities, ideas for other options,
and identify what you need most to move forward. There’s no obligation.
I’m happy to share more about what I do, or refer you to other resources that may help you take the right next step for you.
Until then … I wish you all the best.
Dolly Garlo, RN, JD, BCC
President, Thrive!! Inc.
Here’s something else…
When you reach this point of life and career, it’s especially important to have a solid plan. When you decide you’re ready for something new and can afford to make some changes, you want to make the right choices!
After all, while this is true at any age: life doesn’t last forever, opportunities can disappear, and without nurturing great ideas can die on the vine.
At this point, you want to make wise choices, and move forward with them confidently and expeditiously. There is no time to waste. As the saying goes: “time flies, whether you’re having fun … or not.”
You may be anticipating retirement, having worked and set aside resources in anticipation. Maybe it is a word that doesn’t even compute for you. But the real question is, what will you retire “to”? Most people have only a vague notion. There is so much more when you build on the resources, experience and expertise you’ve developed and what interests you most now.
PS: I’m a real person and this is a genuine offer. You can reach me via dmgarlo (at) allthrive (dot) com if you have questions.